- Besöksadress: Kyrkogatan 2 Postadress: 761 30 Norrtälje kyrka
The church was burned down by the Russians 1719, but already in 1726 a new church was in Place. In 1770 a extension of the church was made. The tower was built 1854. During the big renovation in 1960 the church got back the impression of the 1700 century. All the glasspaintings are made by Randy Fisher. The cemetary was graveyard until 1880. On Norrtäljes new graveyard a chapel was built in 1902.