Singö church

Grisslehamn, Norrtälje

The island Singö has been inhabited since the Middle Ages.
which still stands. In the end of the 1600th century permission was granted to build a chapel on the island. In 1753 was the small chapel replaced by a timberchurch that still stands. There is a frigate inside the church that has been there since the beginning. The district was poor which, a portrayer of Roslagen, described as follows in 1805 : " the church's silver supply consists of a teaspoon ."

Public transportation

Directions

Take bus 676 from Tekniska Högskolan to Norrtälje. Change bus at Norrtälje busstation to bus 637. Get off at Singö kyrka.