Family Fun multidaytrip
We meet at 10.00 AM on Gräddö brygga for a presentation of the tour before you get your kayak and we start packing. It will be some common gear that we devide up between the group.
When everything is packed we take some time to go through the right paddling techniques. But when we are out on the water we focus most on being out and enjoying the nature. If you are more interested in learning more about kayaking and paddling techniques we recommend some of our courses instead. When we are out on the tour the guide will do all the cooking so that you and your family have time to enoy the islands and maybe take a swim or two.
The last day we will be back at Gräddö around 15.00 (That can change depending on the weather and group) After we have cleaned our kayaks we have a small evaluation before the tour is over for this time.
Please contact us for dates.
3-days: adult: 4290 SEK Children (8-15 years) 3690 SEK
This is inluded
• Certified guide
• Kayak package (Kayak, spray-deck, PFD, paddle)
• Camping package (Part in a two-person tent, sleepingbag, linner, inflotable sleepingmath)
• Foodkit (Plate, cup, cutlery)
• Food (3-days Lunch x3, dinner x2, breakfast x2)
You bring yourself
Your own equipment should be packed in plasticbags or drybags (preferably many small ones) to make sure it stays dry during the whole tour.
• Clothes to paddle in (training clothes works fine, no jeans or cotton)
• Spare clothes + some warm clothes to the evening
• Waterproof jacket and pants
• Gloves to paddle in (If you easily get blisters)
• Shoes to paddle in (they will get wet)
• Sunhat, suncream, insect repellent
• Towel, swimming clothes, higenics
• Water bottle and maybe some snacks