cbis:1954173

Arholma church

  • Visiting address: Båkbergsvägen 8 Postal Address: 764 54 Arholma kyrka
A Chapel on Kungsholmen (central Stockholm) was moved in the 1920 to Arholma and inaugurated to Church 1928. Altarpiece funded by, at that time, Crown Prince Gustav Adolf and Prince Eugen. Interior paintings are made by Harald Lindeberg and this is one of his earlier work in Roslagen

Boka