Blidö church

Blidö, Norrtälje

Back in history Blidö did belong to Länna parish. The lord on Blidö gård, Erik Lejonhuvud, got in the 1800th century the local peoples promission to build a chapel. People in Länna parish was not to happy because they lost the income for the allowance. First in 1780 promission was gruanted for making a graveyard and in the end of 1850 the new church was in place.

Public transportation

Directions

Take bus 676 (Norrtälje) from Tekniska Högskolan to Campus Roslagen. Change bus to 634 (Blidö) and get off at Blidö Gård