Björkö-Arholma church

Väddö, Norrtälje

Björkö-Arholma did, 500 years, belong to Vätö parish on the other side of Vätö inlet. It was a risk to pass the inlet, therefor Björkö-Arholma, in the beginning of 2000th century, wanted their own church. The last day in September 1928 the church was open by archbishop Natan Söderblom. In 1950 the church got beautiful painted inside by the artist and a local son, Harald Lindberg.

Public transportation

Directions

Take bus 676 (Norrtälje) to Norrtälje busstation. Change bus 636 (Östersjö) and get off at Björkö-Arholma kyrka.